This Blog has become a forum for a number of serious Pagan women to post and create. Our object is to provide a voice.

Friday, July 15, 2016

The Solemn Spiritual Balance by Barbara Carvallo

Welcome to my lily garden inside of my Fairy garden. In this garden water loving plants live with xeric plants, shade plants with sun plants - each in the place that best aids their growth. There is no violence or death here, just the transformation from seedling, to plant, to bloom, to seed, to seedling. This transformation makes manifest the Goddess cycle of life. Some shade plants live behind or under sun plants. Some plants attract beneficial insects that feed on other insects that damage other plants. This is the sacred symbiosis of Nature. If only we could understand this loving ritual.


When I am sad or grieving I come here and Goddess changes part of my sorrow, and grief into wisdom as the flowers whisper knowledge on burst of sweet scent. The other part she makes into energy so that I might care for the plants. This is the solemn spiritual balance that is for me the true meaning of life.
I wish you all such a place as my lily garden within the Fairy garden. If you don't have one, I will gladly share mine.













No comments:

Post a Comment