This Blog has become a forum for a number of serious Pagan women to post and create. Our object is to provide a voice.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

BEAUTIFUL SOULS IN THE RABBIT HOLE by Peno Hardesty



they found me this night
the beautiful souls
the gentle souls
they found me
some sang from the ponds across the wood line
others sang from the tree tops
some with brilliant coloured wings danced along the wildflowers
beautiful souls--gentle souls
the dragonfly landed on my arm just before the wind carried the drums from africa
the rain that was gathered from south america cooled my skin
beautiful souls gentle souls
my tears joined with the rain and my aloneness was healed
the breath of an old horse gave me new life
the trust of an old blind pig gave me new hope

one heartbeat of one creation under one creator
in solidarity
we survive

No comments:

Post a Comment