This Blog has become a forum for a number of serious Pagan women to post and create. Our object is to provide a voice.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

America, I Answered by Peno Hardesty



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----when one lives in a neighborhood that is predominately white the nice cops feel neglected---there are just not enough persons of colour to find suspicious---so the nice cops check their roster of CI and leave them folk alone and go out in search of those who are not on the "protect" list----there is the "red line" the list of persons who have spoken out against local law enforcement---the list of persons who do not support stand your ground---the list of persons who have equal sign bumper stickers----seems i am on one or more of the lists---my son and his fiance stopped by to bring me a bag of horse feed---i walked out past the gate to the side of the road to talk to them---the cop pulled up right behind----"step away from the car ma'm"---instinctively i put my hands out palms up---"are you alright?"--fine and you?---"what is your name?"---what are the charges?--"what is your name and what are you doing?"--my son came out of the car and offered the nice cop his license and the nice cop said thank you but he wasn't interested in him---i sent my son into the house to get my purse and showed the nice cop my license----it seems the nice cop thought it was a drug deal going down---just by accident he happened to be driving by--just by accident undercover were sent to the dem meeting and to the meeting against stand your ground not to mention my recent article in the paper----just by accident i noticed the bend in his elbow and mentioned it when my son told me to put my hands down and said that the nice cop was not going to draw his weapon---"new york or boston?" asked the nice cop-------america i answered----

No comments:

Post a Comment