This Blog has become a forum for a number of serious Pagan women to post and create. Our object is to provide a voice.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

MOMENT OF MINDFULLNESS IN THE RABBIT HOLE by Peno Hardesty

 sought solitude tonight----in a small room of my simple home I sat alone--lights out---I treated myself to thoughts of kindness and appreciation----imaginary conversations with imaginary persons----my moments of reconciliation with myself---I sought solitude tonight--but only for a few moments----for too many thoughts of kindness---even if imaginary---would be too much to loose to the realities that await me when the lights are turned back on
found this tonight tucked inside an old book--
-handwritten -
-from a time
a lifetime ago--
-yesterday----
not ready to leave
having left a million times
abusive relationship
a lifetime ago
yesterday
we survived--not for ourself but for others --for others who do not know that they too can survive---we are blessed-
-reach out---
reach out







No comments:

Post a Comment