This Blog has become a forum for a number of serious Pagan women to post and create. Our object is to provide a voice.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bee Alert By Barbara Carvallo


For a number of years I have used and recommended, “Bayer Advanced All In One Rose and Flower Care.”  Bayer Advanced is a systemic feed, insecticide and fungicide.  I am discontinuing use and recommend that others do so as well.  It contains two Neonicotinoids which are insecticides that are nicotine derivatives – Imidacloprid and Clothianidin.  Neonicotinoids have been linked to the death of bees. 

I believe that the solution which I recommended in an earlier post to discourage rabbits from eating flowers and leaves will be very adequate in discouraging insect infestations.  I will be researching feeds and antifungal preparations immediately.  I will post my findings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment