This Blog has become a forum for a number of serious Pagan women to post and create. Our object is to provide a voice.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mr. Squeak and Smidgineeg by Laurie Zanardelli

'The great Goddess Bast looked down on her son,
and said 'Kitty Mau it's time that you come
home to where you're again young and free,
and there is no pain to hinder thee.
Come to the Summerlands, I'll show you the way
to where Zachary and Dizzy are waiting to play!'
So the beautiful Squeakers looked at mom and dad
and said 'Please let me go now, and don't be sad.
This body I'm in now is so full of pain,
let me go to the Summerlands, and live again!
Zachary and Dizzy are waiting for me,
we'll come back again, I promise, you'll see.
You'll feel the light touch of our paws in the night
just checking to make sure everything is alright.
I promise we'll come back mom and dad don't you see?
The great Goddess Bast promised it to me.'


 
Mr. Squeak







 
Smidgineeg



No comments:

Post a Comment